Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phumelele
Contributor
Contributor

Data Quality Empty Report Generated

• I am using talend cloud (paid edition) and using the Profiling Component within it, to do data quality analyses at column level.

• The first part I am clear with, my problem is generating a report and saving the report in a pdf, xml, or html format.

• When I execute generate report job, I get an empty 1kb(pdf, xml, html, ect) file as an output. 

Can anyone assist me, am I missing something?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Todd66
Contributor III
Contributor III

Have you identified missing attributes and blank fields? Are there spelling inconsistencies that may cause problems in later merges or transformations?

Landstar Online Login

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Phumelele Nyoni​,

Can you raise this with Support please? You may need to demonstrate what you are doing/what you have set up. I suspect you will get a quicker answer with a demonstration of what you are doing.

Regards

Richard

Phumelele
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Richard, Thank you for your advise, I will contact support. Regards, Phumelele
Todd66
Contributor III
Contributor III

Have you identified missing attributes and blank fields? Are there spelling inconsistencies that may cause problems in later merges or transformations?

Landstar Online Login

Phumelele
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, I am sorted it was indeed spelling inconsistencies.