Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prashant_Patil
Contributor
Contributor

Does the tRuleSurvivorship support only Simple VSR algorithm in tMatchGroup?

Hi,

I was trying to run tRuleSurvivorship on output of tMatchGroup where t-swoosh algorithem was selected. But, after execution it gave me error as follows:

Exception in component tRuleSurvivorship_1 (Rule_survivalship)

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(Rule_survivalship.java:4155)

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.runJobInTOS(Rule_survivalship.java:6199)

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.main(Rule_survivalship.java:5981)

[FATAL] 00:44:27 testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship- tRuleSurvivorship_1 0

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(Rule_survivalship.java:4155) [classes/:?]

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.runJobInTOS(Rule_survivalship.java:6199) [classes/:?]

at testABC.rule_survivalship_0_1.Rule_survivalship.main(Rule_survivalship.java:5981) [classes/:?]

Please find below the images of the job (I have created this as separate job for testing hence there is no tMatchGroup here):

0693p00000Ab6MEAAZ.png 

0693p00000Ab6KGAAZ.png 

0693p00000Ab6MTAAZ.png 

Basically, what i am trying to achieve here is that if any column is having not null/empty value should be survived.

Let me know if any other details are required

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Prashant_Patil
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I am using version R2020-10-7.3.1

Regards,

Prashant

Tom_Salvesen
Contributor
Contributor

@Prashant Anil Patil​  - did you ever get an answer to this one? One of our developers is having the same issue.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We have improved tRuleSurvivorship to support the t-Swoosh algorithm starting from 8.0.1, 7.3.1-R2021-06

For current use case, here raised a jira issue t and it is fixed in 8.0.1-R2022-02

0695b00000Lvgy6AAB.png0695b00000LvgxSAAR.pngLet us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina