Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNot_defined1616588806

Error while installation of software

Hi all

I tried to install the data quality tool from Talend but while installation i am facing this error. "An error has occurred. See the log file". I tried multiple times to resolve this but i am not able to. Can anyone help suggest any ways i could go about this error?

I have attached the error pop-up below for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

From your error message, you are using oracle Java 16, which is not list in the compatible Java environment table.

Please refer to this online installation about: TalendHelpCenter: Compatible Java Environments

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's OS and JDK version are you using? Could you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log   

Best regards

Sabrina

NNot_defined1616588806
Author

Hi

Im using the windows 64bit OS and i downloaded the Windows x64 Installer for JDK. I have uploaded the log file aswell.

Thanks and regards

Aditya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

From your error message, you are using oracle Java 16, which is not list in the compatible Java environment table.

Please refer to this online installation about: TalendHelpCenter: Compatible Java Environments

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

NNot_defined1616588806
Author

Hi,

Thanks for all your help. It has started working.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works. Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina