Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgrisanti
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Troubles with talend training environment

Hello All. 

As written in the subject of this message, I've encountered two issues: 

- The first one, on the Data Stewardship for Developers, module "Resolution campaigns for developers". On the hands-on lab is required to connect to localhost:19999 with login bowner@company.com (mailto:bowner@company.com) password talend. I log in succesfully, but the site remain in loop, and it doesn't show the home page of IAM Talend Stewardship console. 

- The second one, on the Talend Data Preparation with Big Data, module "Getting Started". On the hands-on lab is required to run Talend Data Studio. After few minutes, it appears a dialog box about an error. It reccomends to see log file in C:\Talend\6.4.1\studio\configuration\(file:///C:/Talend/6.4.1/studio/configuration/) *.log. 

Could you help me? 

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

With your training environment issue, have you already contacted Talend Training Administration <trainingadministration@talend.com>? Feel free to let us know if there is no response for a while.

Best regards

Sabrina

sgrisanti
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello and good morning (here in Italy).

I contacted:

• the Trainingops
  • Pat Durante
  • the Customer Care
  • the Partner Learning
  • the local Partner support.

I think i missed only Mike Tuchen (current CEO acconding with Linkedin data) 0683p000009MACJ.png . Do you think I have to contact the Talend Training Administration too ? I will but it looks like a spamming.

I received an email from Trainingops, asking for additional informations, on september 5th and I answered on september 6th (cause the time zone).

Let me know what is the better way to resolve. I have 3 colleagues froozen on their learning path.

Stefano.