Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aminegac
Creator
Creator

how can i download data profiling in talend? or show it in perspectives ?

hi , i want to find a way to download what is missing in my TalendOpen Studio . because i needed to use data analyzing which require data profiling which i found out i don't have . i saw a senario in talend guide where they used data analyzing to check duplicates in a file but it requires a perspective and component that i don't find in my Talend Open studio

Is there any way to download all mising features from talend open studio it self (install additional packages show nothing in help section , it loads nothing)

also how to change perspectives to use other features like DATA PROFILING ?

*here is an image showing the only persperctive i have which is "referentiel"

Talend OS 4 yrs / Java 17 Web Dev
12 Replies
SVargas1633544385
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I noticed that the Data Profiling capability is not available for Windows (7.3.1). But it is available when using Linux (also 7.3.1).

0695b00000JOtAoAAL.jpgWhat is the reason behind this? What alternatives can I suggest to my students so that they can learn data profiling?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Sabine

aminegac
Creator
Creator
Author

that is amazing, thank you for sharing the information, i was just wishing to learn and check the full potential of that data profiling that is why i was asking . 🙂

Best Regards.

Talend OS 4 yrs / Java 17 Web Dev
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The Data Profiling feature is available for talend open studio for (7.3.1) from Windows OS (I made a testing on Windows 10), but not for Deport feature which is available in subscription solution.

You can find the download of the install by following the link below.... 

https://sourceforge.net/projects/talendprofiler/

Best regards

Sabrina