Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] All file update 'date and time' in ftp

Hi,
I'm load data to text and put the file in ftp. I run the job in different date. 
But i have problem when checking the file on ftp, all date and time will update not for current file only. "11/7/2016 1:16:42 PM"
Please refer attachment. Why does this happen? 

0683p000009MFxF.png

Thanks
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the file Mask in the ftp directory you are using "MA1_*".txt". This will pull all the files from your local directory. 
1. Either you can create 1 folder under S01_MA1 folder on the local machine and keep the latest file there and copy from there to ftp server. Delete this file at the end of the run
2. Dynamically create the file name dynamically (if it is feasible) and use that in the file mask

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This should not happen. May be you can try to move the older files in a different folder. 
Also please share your job details especially ftp component to get more details around it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for you feedback. Below is the setting in ftp component for your reference.

0683p000009MFij.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By any chance in your local directory you have older files too or you only have the latest file?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In local directory have older filer too. What should I do?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the file Mask in the ftp directory you are using "MA1_*".txt". This will pull all the files from your local directory. 
1. Either you can create 1 folder under S01_MA1 folder on the local machine and keep the latest file there and copy from there to ftp server. Delete this file at the end of the run
2. Dynamically create the file name dynamically (if it is feasible) and use that in the file mask
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for your feedback and advice.  0683p000009MACn.png