Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] Creating Data Preparation Roles Selection missing

Hi,
when i try to create a user for data preparation under TAC, selection of Role is empty. when i select to dropdown there is no roles to be selected.
attached screenshot.
Regards,
Arun

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
We can't see the screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum, please? That would be great.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi
find the attached screenshot.
Regards,
Arun
0683p000009MAHz.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
We can't see the screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum, please? That would be great.
Best regards
Sabrina

hi pls..respond to my post. 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Sorry for delay!
Are you using Talend data fabric 6.2.1? Are you using talend data preparation installer?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Sorry for delay!
Are you using Talend data fabric 6.2.1? Are you using talend data preparation installer?
Best regards
Sabrina

yes im using Talend Data Fabric 6.2.1 and Data preparation installer version 1.3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex) on your issue through support cycle with priority? We suspect there is something wrong with your installation or selected roles .
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex) on your issue through support cycle with priority? We suspect there is something wrong with your installation or selected role.
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. i am a presales for Ingram and a distributor of Talend in singapore. for the case i do not provided with any Account number. so i sent direct email to customer care.
hope they will understand the issues.
Regards,
Arun
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
We have to same problem. Do you have a upgraded installation or fresh install? We have an installation upgraded from 6.1.1 to 6.2.1. (Manual installation)
Thx in advance
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Have you checked your selected roles and assigned an action to selected Roles for selected Resources.
TalendHelpCenter:Viewing+Roles+and+Users
TalendHelpCenter:Managing+assignments
Best regards
Sabrina