Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmit
Creator II
Creator II

[resolved] DQ reports

Hi,
Am working on talend Data quality and new to it,I want to know can we generate reports in dashboards?

Thanks,
Lmit
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
DQ report feature is only available in Talend subscription version not open source.
For more information, please take a look at document about: TalendHelpCenter:Reports
Best regards
Sabrina
0683p000009MFO0.png
lmit
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,
Thanks for the reply and we are have DQ portal also,i went through the doc but i could find anywhere how generate dashboards
when we run the report the report will be in horizontal or vertical bars format..cant we have like pie charts or other graphical representation.Basically i want the report like dashbords

Thanks,
Lmit  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
when we run the report the report will be in horizontal or vertical bars format..cant we have like pie charts or other graphical representation.Basically i want the report like dashbords

So far, the report can only be in  horizontal or vertical bars format without dashboard.
Feel free to create a new feature jira issue of DQ project on Talend Bug Tracker.
Best regards
Sabrina
lmit
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks  i will create the jira 0683p000009MACn.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Feel free to post the new feature jira issue link here. 
Best regards
Sabrina