Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] Is it possible to change workspace in Talend Open Studio for Data Qual

Unlike Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, TOS for Data Quality neither start with a splash screen with project and workspace choices nor permits to change the working project in the Studio.
I would like at least to change the workspace location, not to use the default one which is under the installation folder !
And I would prefer not to have to install an new instance of TOS-DQ for each project when I have to use it...
Thank you for your help.
JM.D
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, giving it a chance on JIRA : TDQ-7728 New feature request
Watch and see.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Unfortunately, so far it cannot be changed in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality.
You can open a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker, our DQ developer will check it.
Please paste the jira link into forum so that other users will see it, thanks.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, giving it a chance on JIRA : TDQ-7728 New feature request
Watch and see.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
It is great to see your contribution on talend, feel free post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

was it ever resolved? it says the feature is only available for commercial editions. that true?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

There is no ETL and ELT support in talend open studio for data quality product. The project and workspace management feature will be available in subscription-based talend solution actually. 

Please have a look at product matrix page:https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all/

Best regards

Sabrina

koen_v
Contributor
Contributor

Please note that the manual for TOS for Data Quality does mention that the projects screen is available in versions 7.2 and 7.3. Maybe an un-reviewed copy of the manual of the licensed version?

Koen