Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] SAP Coonection issue

Hi Team,
I have tried to connect to SAP but no luck. We are using talend open studio V 6.0.1.
Please find error message.
Connection failure. You must change the SAP Settings.  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.talend.sap.impl.SAPConnectionFactory at org.talend.repository.sap.SAPClientManager.init(SAPClientManager.java:77) at org.talend.repository.sap.ui.wizards.SAPConnectionForm$8.run(SAPConnectionForm.java:345) at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Can you please throw some light to coonect to SAP.
We have installed SAPJCO3.jar from SAP Market place.
Thanks,
Raj

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
What's your JDK version?
Did you follow document TalendHelpCenter:Installing SAP Java Connector to install SAPJCO3.jar?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Team,
I have followed the instruction given by you in the link, but i have got the diffrent error messgae with not able to load dll file.
Jave Version: java version "1.8.0_60"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server
Error Msg: Connection failure. You must change the SAP Settings.
  java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCo initialization failed with java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\sapjco3.dll: Can't load IA 64-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
      at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.<clinit>(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:230)
      at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultJCoRuntime.initialize(DefaultJCoRuntime.java:98)
      at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoRuntimeFactory.<clinit>(JCoRuntimeFactory.java:23)
      at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RuntimeEnvironment.<init>(RuntimeEnvironment.java:43)
      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at com.sap.conn.jco.ext.Environment.getInstance(Environment.java:155)
      at com.sap.conn.jco.ext.Environment.registerDestinationDataProvider(Environment.java:259)
      at org.talend.sap.impl.AbstractSAPFactory.<clinit>(AbstractSAPFactory.java:43)
      at org.talend.repository.sap.SAPClientManager.init(SAPClientManager.java:77)
      at org.talend.repository.sap.ui.wizards.SAPConnectionForm$8.run(SAPConnectionForm.java:345)
      at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Thanks, avrjraja
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I have followed another thread and got the answer.
Thanks,
avrjraja
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello - trying to create a DB Connection for SAP.  When I request a DB Connection Type; I am not finding SAP in the list.  We are using 5.0.1 version of Talend.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
SAP connection in metadata is available in Talend Subscriotion Version not open source.
Can you use tSapXXX components in your Talend V5.0.1 to connect SAP directly.
Best regards
Sabrina
0683p000009MC7N.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi avrjraja,
could you share your solution and the additional thread you used to get this issue resolved? As we are facing the exact same error message you posted initially.
thx
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\sapjco3.dll: Can't load IA 64-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

The above error is due to the incompatible JCo.
Talend Studio does not include the SAP Java connector (JCO), it is usually delivered by your SAP provider. You can also download it from the SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/connectors. If you have any problems obtaining it, please contact your SAP provider.
Best regards
Sabrina
Not applicable

mr avrraja,

kindly provide the solution of how u overcome the SAP connection with talend

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

can you please hare the thread link.

Thanks