Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error MDM Data model Deployment using Talend MDM Platform V7.1.1 : Unable to connect to server. Please check your connection setting.

I am getting below attached error while trying to deploy the MDM data model to MDM server. below are some of the 

additional information. :- 

1. I am using Talend MDM Platform V7.1.1 ( Talend Studio ) for MDM datamodel deployment.

2. Created a user through TAC which has access to MDM server. By using this user I am able to login to IAM and MDM.

3. Installed new MDM V7.1.1 server and try to upgrade and deploy the data model initially written on V6.3.1.

Error Message :- 

Error Message Screen Shot :- MDM_Datamodel_Deployment_From_TDPV7.1.1.PNG

logfile of MDM :- MDM.txt

logfile of apache-tomcat( MDM ) : - localhost.2019-05-13

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please try with Username : admin and password : talend. 

This is the default username password to connect the MDM server for deployment. I was able to find this information form one of the migration document. This worked for me . 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

What are the credentials (Username/Password) you are using in the Studio? Did you create the views related to the data models? And deployed them to the server?

For the error yougot, Please use user/user to login to http://localhost:8180/talendmdm/ui to see if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please can you let me know if this issue is resolved, and the fix applied for the same. We are not able to deploy MDM model from studio and getting the same error. Any help will be really appreciated.

Best Regards,

Krishna. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please try with Username : admin and password : talend. 

This is the default username password to connect the MDM server for deployment. I was able to find this information form one of the migration document. This worked for me .