Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luka1
Contributor
Contributor

Salesforce connection with Empty Schema

HI

I'm trying to add new salesforce connection and test connection - Connected - but I can not see any object on the next screen so I can not save connection.

I have old connection to diffrent org and its working so not sure if this is something from Talend issues or Salesforce setting. (for connection using https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/52.0 ). I have tried to prodcution and sandbox, on two diffrent teland and 2 PC. I 've tried also on Talend 7 and Talend 8.

I have check SF setting all looks ok but if anybody would have any idea what I should also check , please let me know.

I would appriciate any help.

Thank you.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what version of the SOAP API you are using on the other org? Are you sure that the user you are using to connect has the required Salesforce permissions?

Luka1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi

The API is the same 52.

Yes the profile is system admin and have all permissions inc. API enable etc...

Thank you for helping.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you create the metadata for your other org on this machine and this installation of Talend, or did you import it? I have not experienced this issue before.