Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Artifact issue when publishing to Integration Cloud

I'm using stuido version 7.0.1.  I have several jobs with subjobs.  They work fine when run from the studio.  I've published them to the cloud and for all but one of the jobs (so oddly one job works fine), I'm getting errors like:

Step 181e9dd4-446c-4f07-8ed4-26b917468e45 failed with code -1 and error Error resolving artifact actions..FinalJobs.TWR:TWR:zip:0.1.1: [Could not find artifact actions..FinalJobs.TWR:TWR:zip:0.1.1 in 3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c.release (https://3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c:1qpkHjxcBUs13zL@repo.us.cloud.talend.com:443/nexus/content/repositories/3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c/), Could not find artifact actions..FinalJobs.TWR:TWR:zip:0.1.1 in 3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c.snapshot (https://3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c:1qpkHjxcBUs13zL@repo.us.cloud.talend.com:443/nexus/content/repositories/3e5374a5-bd36-476d-bab4-a158b16ace7c-snapshots/)]

Note that there's no zip components in the jobs, so I'm not sure what that piece of the error is pointing to.  I am using resource_directory_ contexts, and see that running any of the subjobs (even from the one job that is working) gives me the error "cannot read 'custom resource' artifact from database", but the resources have been uploaded and seem ok.  Any ideas of where to start here?

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike, 

I suppose that you are setting the resources at the scheduling of the job. 

Are you using cloud or remote engines to execute the job ? 

Can you share it so that we can try to reproduce it ? 

thanks 

JG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I haven't tried scheduling the jobs yet.  Once I published the jobs to the cloud from the studio, the jobs showed up under Flows in the IC.  I encounter the error when I "RUN NOW".  I see the resources under Management, but I do not see where I would configure them during scheduling.  

I am using cloud to run the job since our license (for ALEXANDERWANG.COM) does not support remote engines.

How would I go about sharing it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Update: what I have found is that the problem stems from using resource_directory's in the cloud.  My scenario consists of coordination jobs that then call subjobs.  The coordination jobs don't need resource_directory's but the subjobs do.  I have added resource_directory contexts in the coordination job and republished them, so now I can assign resources in the flow, but these don't appear to be getting passed to the subjobs, and I'm suffering the same errors.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Note that I found a similar issue in the forums, https://community.talend.com/t5/Administering-and-Monitoring/Publishing-a-job-with-a-subjob-to-Talen..., but set the options shown in there, republished, and still getting the same errors.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

It's a little difficult for us to diagnose your issue from your description.  Would you mind giving us your workflow screenshots on forum which will be helpful.

Please mask your sensitive data.

Best regards

Sabrina