Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSV1
Contributor
Contributor

Artifact repository issue.

Good day.

Created a job using trowgenerator and connected to log. Previously same jobs are working fine in local and TMC/cloud.

Recently when i am trying to run any job in TMC i am getting following issue. Same code if someone else push from their system its running fine in local and TMC.

Job Name:

test_nexus_issue_Copy

ErrorMessage:

java.io.IOException: Error resolving artifact actions.talend_rep:test_nexus_issue_Copy:properties:0.1.0.20210810073655: [Could not find artifact actions.talend_rep:test_nexus_issue_Copy:properties:0.1.0.20210810073655 in 570ae399-2ce8-4397-9c5f-ec016acc7034.release (https://repo.us.cloud.talend.com/nexus/content/repositories/570ae399-2ce8-4397-9c5f-ec016acc7034/)]

On analysis verified my repository settings with the user running fine it's same.

Can someone help me on this issue. Thank You.

ThankYou,

Sakthi

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an internal error in the procedure between the enterprise studio and the TMC. Only the technical support from Talend can solve that!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does this task fail with error 'Error resolving artifact actions' when run against the Remote Engine?

To overcome the above issue, you can do as below:

Remove all files for the Remote Engine where the failing jobs are running under:

• <RE>/data/m2/actions
  • <RE>/TalendJobServersFiles
  • Do a fresh publish of the failing jobs.

This should help resolve the problem. In case the problem still persists, then it could be a good idea to reinstall complete Studio as it might be corrupted.

It is recommended that you should create a support case on talend support portal so that we could give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

GRajangam1701262487
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Sabrina,

Am facing the same issue. I do not find any files by name m2 inside my /data/ folder.

• <RE>/data/m2/actions
  • <RE>/TalendJobServersFiles

Help me out of this issue.

Thanks,

Gayathri