Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcelR
Contributor
Contributor

Built DemoREST-Job as OSGi in Talend 8.0.1 not run in Karaf (ESB)

Hi All,

I have a new installation (Java: zulu11.52.13) and I built the Talend-DemoREST-Job in Talend Open Studio for ESB v. 8.0.1 as OSGi. The DemoREST-Job it run successfully when running from the studio, but when trying to run in Karaf -> nothing, no warn noch error noch massage. The Karaf Log-Service only show:

Started bundle: wrap:file:/C:/Talend/TOS_ESB/Runtime_ESBSE/container/deploy/DemoREST-0.1.jar$Bundle-SymbolicName=DemoREST&Bundle-Version=0.1

Installing bundle DemoREST / 0.1.0

No endpoint was registered. (karaf@trun> list-endpoints -> is empty)

The DemoRESTRoute-Job it run successfully from the studio and in Karaf. The DemoRESTRoute-endpoint is registered.

Where is my mistake?

I think, the DemoREST-OSGi from Talend Open Studio for ESB v. 8.0.1 ist not complete. The jar-file is 3KB, only with MAINFEST.MF.

When I build the DemoREST-OSGi with Talend Open Studio for ESB v. 7.3.1, the jar-file have 6054KB. When I deploy the 7.3.1-DemoREST-OSGi in the 8.0 Karaf runtime, it runs 😉

Thanks for some feedback 🙂

Labels (3)
15 Replies
MarcelR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

I use not the oracle JDK, i use the Zulu 11.52.13.

OK, I create a issue of ESB project on talend bug tracker.

Best regards

Marcel

MarcelR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

UPDATE: issue on talend bug tracker: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/APPINT-34285 (I can't view this issue, I think I don't have permission to view it?)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm able to see your jira issue and you set the security level as "Talend internal" (Only Talend employees will be able to see the issue)?

Let me try to modify it to see if it is available for you.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please try to access this jira issue to see if it is available for you? I have already changed the security level.

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/APPINT-34285

Best regards

Sabrina

MarcelR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

THX 🙂

No, it is for all 🙂

It was my mistak ^^

MarcelR