Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot Publish service as snapshot

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to publish an service as a snapshot? The option was greyed out when i right clicked the service and chose Publish. I then looked at the Deployment tab on the job and the Snapshot option was also greyed out there.

I'm using Talend Studio 6.4.1.

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina - sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the links, i found the solution in Managing deployment versions of Jobs, Routes and Services, you can change the job version number and set it as a snapshot in Project settings.

File > Edit Project Properties from the menu bar to open the [Project Settings] dialog box.

In the tree view of the dialog box, expand Build > Maven and select Deployment Versioning to open the corresponding view.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this online document is OK with you?

TalendHelpCenter: Publishing into the Artifact repository

Note that a SOAP data service Job including the tESBProviderRequest component that implements a service operation is not allowed to be published independently. The Job has to be published along with the service which the Job is assigned to.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina - sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the links, i found the solution in Managing deployment versions of Jobs, Routes and Services, you can change the job version number and set it as a snapshot in Project settings.

File > Edit Project Properties from the menu bar to open the [Project Settings] dialog box.

In the tree view of the dialog box, expand Build > Maven and select Deployment Versioning to open the corresponding view.