Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BCHENNOUF1701080652
Contributor
Contributor

Error when running built job that contains MSSQL components

Hi,

i built a job that uses 2 Database components: tMSSqlInput and tMysqlOutput , the job works perfectly when i run it from inside TOS,but when i build it and run it from the bash file, i get this error:

0695b00000sn34KAAQ.png

any ideas ?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BCHENNOUF1701080652
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi @Xiaodi Shi​ 

thanks for the reply,

i found another fix for that, in the DB connection, i changed the DB version from Microsoft to Open source JTDS0695b00000tEAesAAG.pngthis solved the issue

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This error mainly appears when you use an incompatible version of Java, which leads to the wrong JAR file being used.

Please verify that your current Java version is compatible with your Talend environment.

1. Find your current Java version using the Windows > Preferences > Java > Installed JREs path.
  2. Review the Compatible Java Environments section in the Talend Data Integration Installation Guide in the Talend Help Center to see the recommended Java version for your Talend environment.
  3. Update your Java environment to match the recommended version.

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

BCHENNOUF1701080652
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi @Xiaodi Shi​ 

thanks for the reply,

i found another fix for that, in the DB connection, i changed the DB version from Microsoft to Open source JTDS0695b00000tEAesAAG.pngthis solved the issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works and thanks for sharing your solution with us on Community.

Best regards

Sabrina