Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McJingles
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error when running job on Talend Cloud: Unable to add task repository

Some of the jobs are getting failed due to Unable to add task repository. But other jobs are all working fine.

If I executed the task manually it was running fine.

0695b00000RjRcjAAF.png 

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
RB3
Contributor
Contributor

We are facing similar issue. Talend job runs fine in Studio, but in TMC, it fives the error "unable to add task repository".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rizwan Bashir​ @McJingles McJingles​ , I have seen the same issue reported on Talend Support Portal, please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal if you haven't done it yet.

Also please attach a copy of your Remote Engine Logs and the Jobserver execution logs of the failed job?

RE logs <<RE_HOME>>/data/log/karaf.log (also wrapper logs)

Job Logs at: <<RE_HOME>>\TalendJobServersFiles\jobexecutions\logs

Regards

Shong

Papademuchos
Creator
Creator

We just started getting the same error in the Talend Mangement Console. For us, every time we make a change to a parameter, the first time we run the task it fails immediately, gives this message and generates no logs:

Failed to execute deployment.

Unable to add task repository.

We are able to immediately rerun the task and all is fine.

In the karaf.log, it shows this: Error resolving artifact flows and Could not transfer artifact flows

There are no job execution logs - the task fails immediately upon running and doesn't produce an execution log.

Per your suggestion, I also submitted a support ticket!