Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjoern1
Contributor
Contributor

Error while generating job: missing jar:jtds-1.3.1-patch-20190523.jar

Hello talend,

if I generate some jobs in TAC, the Command Line Studio shows the following error:

missing jar:jtds-1.3.1-patch-20190523.jar

In the normal Talend Studio this jar had been imported without problems and when I export a job I see this jar within the exported files.

I copied the jtds-library-entry from Studio to Command Line Studio:

... configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend\libraries\jtds-1.3.1-patch-20190523

but the Command Line still doesn't find the containing jtds-jar...

For other jars that were missing, copying the lib folder fixed the missing jar error.

How do I import the jtds-1.3.1-patch-20190523.jar, so that the Command Line is able to use it for generating jobs?

Best Regards,

Björn Halbuer

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bjoern1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Sabrina, thanks for your reply. I solved the issue by opening the Command Line Talend Studio and imported the JAR there. This obviously created the right entry in the libraries-folder for the Command Line, so that it now can find the JAR to generate the Job. Kind Regards, Björn Halbuer [cid:HuR_Logo_65a591fb-bb59-48cd-a613-469b011e2540.png]<> Bjoern Halbuer | Anwendungsentwickler BI Phone: +49 251 270776-39 | Fax: +49 251 270776-939 Bjoern.Halbuer@hur.com H&R InfoTech GmbH | Hafenweg 24 | 48155 Münster Handelsregister Amtsgericht Hamburg | HRB 102942 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg Geschäftsführung: Uwe Gomoll, Sven Hansen, Niels H. Hansen

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to use Microsoft as JDBC Provider instead of Open source JTDS?

Best regards

Sabrina

Bjoern1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Sabrina, thanks for your reply. I solved the issue by opening the Command Line Talend Studio and imported the JAR there. This obviously created the right entry in the libraries-folder for the Command Line, so that it now can find the JAR to generate the Job. Kind Regards, Björn Halbuer [cid:HuR_Logo_65a591fb-bb59-48cd-a613-469b011e2540.png]<> Bjoern Halbuer | Anwendungsentwickler BI Phone: +49 251 270776-39 | Fax: +49 251 270776-939 Bjoern.Halbuer@hur.com H&R InfoTech GmbH | Hafenweg 24 | 48155 Münster Handelsregister Amtsgericht Hamburg | HRB 102942 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg Geschäftsführung: Uwe Gomoll, Sven Hansen, Niels H. Hansen
Safus
Creator
Creator

Hi @Björn Halbuer​ ,

What do you mean by you imported the jar to the studio ?

How did you do this ? You downloaded the jar and whet next ?

I have the same problem here .

Thank you !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you getting this missing jar issue from command line or studio?

Here is online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Installing external modules in Talend CommandLine

Feel free to let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina