Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fail to invoke a REST job deployed onto RunTime using TOS for ESB 7.21

I'm sure I'm not the first one running into this issue.    I successfully build a REST Service in TESBSE-7.21.   The service is tested using PostMan and runs perfect into the Studio.    Same view of the service.   In the studio i tested under localhost:8089 0683p000009M91k.png0683p000009M8rQ.png

Tested the services using PostMan with success !

0683p000009M8iF.png

So then I re-configured for deployment and have the endPoint set to 8040, built the JAR as OSGI and deployed it to to the RunTime/Container ... 

0683p000009M92X.png

Camel lists the service as active with the endpoint localhost:8040/ .  .... but when I try to invoke the service using PostMan absolutely nothing happens.   I get no response and it doesn't look like the service gets invoked.   What am I missing?  Any pointers are greatly appreciated - Thanks in advance - Reto

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here is a finding which is not documented - make sure none of URI's are named 'dispatch' .   It will prevent your job from being invokable on RunTime .  I give Kudos to myself 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here is a finding which is not documented - make sure none of URI's are named 'dispatch' .   It will prevent your job from being invokable on RunTime .  I give Kudos to myself 🙂