Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Folder Export in TAC

Hi everyone,

I configured my TAC and my commandline and all is going right but I have a question: jobs exported on the export folder of Commandline are useless?

I tried to run a job after deleting the relative task folder and it ran correctly.

Does anybody know if I can delete the folder after have generated the jobs? (for a better storage space management)

(I'm using Talend Big Data 7.1 licensed version)

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
If you have clicked the 'Deploy' button, the task file has been deployed to Jobserver and put to a folder called 'TalendJobFiles' under <Jobserver installation directory>/.
So, deleting the relative task folder in the export folder will not affect the execution of job on Jobserver.

Regards
Shong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
If you have clicked the 'Deploy' button, the task file has been deployed to Jobserver and put to a folder called 'TalendJobFiles' under <Jobserver installation directory>/.
So, deleting the relative task folder in the export folder will not affect the execution of job on Jobserver.

Regards
Shong