cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BCHAPUT1669627514
Contributor
Contributor

Help to deploy ESB ROUTE on Jenkins.

Hi community, ive an error while deployment from Jenkins. I am trying to deploy an ESB route using Nexus 3.

Here is the error message :

MetaServlet ReturnCode= 170

Error Executing action 'requestDeployEsbTask'. Error= Error while esb deploying the task, org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error:

Unable to create resource for bundle

I'm here if you need some more information. I wanna understand how to fix this error to create the ressource bundle.

Here are some more logs :

Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to build resource for mvn:org.myorg.esb_route.route/route_esb/1.0.0: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1

at org.apache.felix.utils.resource.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:82)

at org.apache.felix.utils.resource.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:71)

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:822)

... 14 more

Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1

at org.apache.felix.utils.resource.ResourceBuilder.doBuild(ResourceBuilder.java:90)

at org.apache.felix.utils.resource.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:80)

... 16 more

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend ESB version/edition you are? Is Your ESB route running fine in talend runtime?

Best regards

Sabrina

BCHAPUT1669627514
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, I am using Talend 7.3.1. The route ESB route work well in the Talend studio. I assume the route is OK but the deployment dont work and throw error while trying to create the ressource bundle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does your ESB route contain cTalendJob component? And the job you point to is built as standalone or OSGi Bundle?

Best regards

Sabrina

BCHAPUT1669627514
Contributor
Contributor
Author

My ESBRoute do not contain cTalendJob coponent. Its OSGi Bundle, not standalone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are supposing the artifact was not properly built/published. Is it possible for you to test first with hot-deployment with the route's kar file?

Best regards

Sabrina

BCHAPUT1669627514
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. May i ask how to do a hot-deploy ?

If you have a Talend documentation link, it would be nice.

We are using Gitlab (for the source) Jenkins to build and deploy the ESB route on the TAC server and the runtime server.