Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JorgeRafaelSilva
Contributor
Contributor

Job run properly in Sutdio TOS for ESB and in a Standonle but not in Talend Karaf (OSGI)

I'm in trouble to move Jobs from version 6 to 8.

All jobs was migreted properly and runs in Studio and in a Standalone package. When trying to run in Talend Karaf (osgi) I have allways the same message "[statistics] disconnected".

The error occurs in a tExtractJsonFields component.

I've tried in version 7.3.1 and the result is the same.

It's a problem of configuration? Some bundles are missing? Where can I find the Talend Karaf instalation step by step?

NOTE: all jars needed by the bundle are included.

0695b00000PKXOBAA5.png

Thanks.

Labels (5)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please have a look at this online installation guide about: TalendHelpCenter: installing-and-configuring-talend-esb and let us know if there is any issue with your ESB runtime installation and configuration.

Best regards

Sabrina

JorgeRafaelSilva
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

The operation system is an ubuntu 20.04 and I've followed several times all the steps described in https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-open-studio-for-esb-linux/about-this-installa... however the problem persists.

I've tried, at minimun, 10 times. I've tried by using ubuntu, centos and windows SOs and I have allways the same problem.

Could be a problem with missing bundles? Could be a problem with memory?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend runtime installation path>\container\log\tesb.log?

Are you downloading talend open studio for ESB solution from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/talendesb/files/Talend%20Open%20Studio%20for%20ESB/

Best regards

Sabrina