Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slupdike
Contributor II
Contributor II

Jobs missing from Repository Tree after pull/merge

Hello. I hope this is posted to the correct subgroup. First time trying a Pull/Merge. I merged 2 different development branches into my current version. Each branch has folder I am interested in within it. For example, Branch 1 has folder "A" and branch 2 has folder "B". Branch 1 also has a version of folder "B" that I do not want, and vice versa. Each folder I don’t want has just a few early jobs – most jobs do not exist in that branch. I Pull/Merge branch 1, and folder "A" looks fine. I pull/merge branch 2, and folder "B" looks fine, but folder "A" has changed to what is in branch 2, even though there were no conflicts to resolve. I deleted the contents of folder "A" and switched to branch 1 and I pushed all of the jobs in folder "A" to my main branch. I switch back to the main/current branch, and the tree has not changed, but a master job that calls most of the other jobs is updated, and it referred to all of the missing jobs. I can double-click on the missing jobs in the tRunJob, and they come up, but I cannot see them in the repository tree. I have tried to find a way to refresh the tree, but to no avail. I am pulling my hair out trying to understand what I am doing wrong.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina