Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slupdike
Contributor II
Contributor II

Jobs missing from Repository Tree after pull/merge

Hello. I hope this is posted to the correct subgroup. First time trying a Pull/Merge. I merged 2 different development branches into my current version. Each branch has folder I am interested in within it. For example, Branch 1 has folder "A" and branch 2 has folder "B". Branch 1 also has a version of folder "B" that I do not want, and vice versa. Each folder I don’t want has just a few early jobs – most jobs do not exist in that branch. I Pull/Merge branch 1, and folder "A" looks fine. I pull/merge branch 2, and folder "B" looks fine, but folder "A" has changed to what is in branch 2, even though there were no conflicts to resolve. I deleted the contents of folder "A" and switched to branch 1 and I pushed all of the jobs in folder "A" to my main branch. I switch back to the main/current branch, and the tree has not changed, but a master job that calls most of the other jobs is updated, and it referred to all of the missing jobs. I can double-click on the missing jobs in the tRunJob, and they come up, but I cannot see them in the repository tree. I have tried to find a way to refresh the tree, but to no avail. I am pulling my hair out trying to understand what I am doing wrong.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina