Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PascalS
Contributor
Contributor

MalformedURLException: no protocol in tfileInputJSON component

Hello,

i get the following Exception in my tFileInputJSON component:
Exception in component tFileInputJSON_1 (heidelbergmaterialsAPITest)
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: file///C:/Talend/TestFiles/xxxxxxx.json
at java.base/java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:645)
at java.base/java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:541)
at java.base/java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:488)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tFileList_1Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:952)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tREST_1Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:3004)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tLibraryLoad_4Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:1745)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tLibraryLoad_3Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:1625)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tLibraryLoad_2Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:1505)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.tLibraryLoad_1Process(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:1385)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.runJobInTOS(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:3281)
at testumgebung.heidelbergmaterialsapitest_0_1.heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.main(heidelbergmaterialsAPITest.java:3130)

As you can see i prepended the protocol "file///". First i got the Exception "unknown protocol c".

This is my tFileList component which iterates over the files

PascalS_1-1721031978570.png

In advanced settings i checked the option "Format file path to slash(/) style (useful on Windows)"

This is my tFileInputJSON component:

PascalS_2-1721032060811.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PascalS
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I fixed it myself.

The problem was fixed by changing the protocol "file///" to "file:///".

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PascalS
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I fixed it myself.

The problem was fixed by changing the protocol "file///" to "file:///".