Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnewbie
Creator II
Creator II

Publish jobs to Nexus

Hello All,

I need to deploy my jobs to a Nexus repository. When I referred the below url from talend, they are suggesting to go to

Windows > Preferences > Talend > Nexus > Artifact Repository, however I dont find Nexus option under Talend. I am using 7.3 version of studio. On the other hand i see an option Windows > Preferences > Talend > Artifact Repository>Repository Settings. Is this the right menu option and even after adding my Nexus repository details there, I dont see the Nexus option getting enabled under publish option ofthe job. am I missing anything here. On the other hand what is the ideal way to publish jobs/binaries to nexus, if you have reference url that details the approach for 7.x versions please share

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Best-practices-for-deploying-Talend-Jobs-and-Frequently-Asked-Questions-on-libraries-59fBI

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

OOTB you can publish to snapshots and releases folders in Nexus. If not publishing then please check the Nexus request log.

tnewbie
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Gucci, I have put in all that is happening at my Studio end...can you please check my issue description once again