Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish to cloud not working, and other network issues

Hi.

I am having an issue publishing jobs to the cloud through Talend Studio.

It is a network/firewall issue, but gives no details of the URL or ports that would need to be opened to allow this to work.

See below screenshot.

0683p000009MZon.png

If I go to my network team with this, the first thing they will ask is what URL(s) and Ports need to be opened for this to work so they can put the exception in place.

Would asking them to blanket allow *.talend.com be sufficient? WHat ports would need to be open for this?

Does anyone know if the information in this page is up to date, and which items in the various tables we need to get this working?

https://help.talend.com/reader/NkKh400tF3Z4O8jjJ23uUQ/BsWPjPO6nBNfQEINUA8vfw

This version of Talend Studio is sat on a terminal server which has VERY restricted internet access, so need to ensure our networks team have opened all the ports that allow us to do everything we need in Talend Studio.

• Publish to cloud
  • Execute jobs in studio using remote engine (installed on another server)
  • Schedule/Execute jobs using the remote engine in TMC
  • Update/download components and updates

We use a hybrid version of Talend, so no data leaves our network.  The remote engine we have is installed on our own server.  We have this working on our normal network which has very little restriction, but need to get it working in the restricted area of our network to comply with our GDPR measures.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help.

Thanks

Steve

Labels (4)
0 Replies