Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
decimatum
Contributor III
Contributor III

Publishing from Talend Studio to Talend Administration Center

I am trying to publish my jobs from Talend Studio to Talend administration center.

1. Tried using Nexus Repository. My understanding is Talend Studio V8.0 onwards. There is no option to use publish from Talend Studio to Nexus Repository.
  2. Github. I had some issues logging in. via Talend Administration center.

I hope someone can explain how the process to publish a job from Talend Studio to TAC is like. Unsure how to do it.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruchi_27
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

This repository settings option in Studio 8.0.1 will get added using the 'Feature Manager.'

For the Artifact Repository, you need to install the shared features using the feature manager.

Go To: Feature Manager> Shared Features> Publish to artifact repository(Install)

NOTE:

If this option does not exist, please follow the below steps:

> Go to Project Settings

0695b00000UyGi9AAF.png> Expand Shared Features and check the Publish to artifact repository option and apply and close.

> Restart the Studio and Install the publish to artifact repository feature.

> Configure the nexus (Repository settings) in the studio which is done using the feature manager.

-Please navigate to windows > preferences > Artifact Repository > Repository settings and configure the nexus which you are using.

> Now you should be good to publish your jobs to the artifact repository.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

Before you publish the Job to Nexus Repository, you need to set the artifact repository connection parameters in Talend Studio, for detailed steps, see this documentation.

After you do it, you are able to publish the Job to Nexus repository.

0695b00000Ux2qWAAR.png 

Regards

Shong

decimatum
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response. I have actually read through the link you sent. It mentions that the feature is not enabled by default and we must use the feature manager to install. I have install all packages under the feature manager.

• I do not have the repo settings option. Hence I cannot set configure the nexus parameters.

0695b00000Ux2s8AAB.png

• I do not have the publish option. You seem to have that feature. 0695b00000Ux2s3AAB.png

It would help if you would advise how to enable these features. Thanks! using Talend Studio V8.0

Ruchi_27
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

This repository settings option in Studio 8.0.1 will get added using the 'Feature Manager.'

For the Artifact Repository, you need to install the shared features using the feature manager.

Go To: Feature Manager> Shared Features> Publish to artifact repository(Install)

NOTE:

If this option does not exist, please follow the below steps:

> Go to Project Settings

0695b00000UyGi9AAF.png> Expand Shared Features and check the Publish to artifact repository option and apply and close.

> Restart the Studio and Install the publish to artifact repository feature.

> Configure the nexus (Repository settings) in the studio which is done using the feature manager.

-Please navigate to windows > preferences > Artifact Repository > Repository settings and configure the nexus which you are using.

> Now you should be good to publish your jobs to the artifact repository.

Thanks!