Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Runtime Server Status Is Down

Hi Everyone,
I get the server status status as DOWN every few hours and sometimes when I am trying to access a part of the TAC such as Logging.
Please check the screenshot and the error log and I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue so that the server does not go down.
Regards,
Shujel

2014-06-09 10:09:57 WARN JMXClient - Attempted to close a null JMX connector: service:jmx:jmxmp://MSDNESBRUNDEV:8888
2014-06-09 10:09:59 WARN FileSenderClient - Server unreachable 10.151.8.50:8001, message: Connection refused: connect
2014-06-09 11:05:13 ERROR ServiceLocatorService - can't connect to zhe zookeeper server
org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.ServiceLocatorException: Connection to Service Locator failed.
at org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.internal.zk.ZKBackend.connect(ZKBackend.java:84) at org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.internal.ServiceLocatorImpl.connect(ServiceLocatorImpl.java:

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please connect to the Support portal and log your request, so that we treat it with priority, through the support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina