cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cansu
Contributor
Contributor

Set up Remote Engine for Snowflake

I can not configure Snowflake table as Output. I need to create an engine but it didn't work.

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I am not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve here. Can you elaborate please?

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Rhall, I need to push data to Snowflake, I have a successful Snowflake connection. I've been told that I need another engine to insert data in Snowflake. I follow all the instructions but still can not create another engine. It's very crucial for our operation and I need to do this connection. Can we please set up a quick zoom meeting?0695b00000OCkDfAAL.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK. You just need to set up a Remote Engine for Pipeline Designer. Mentioning Snowflake confused the issue here for me.

Follow these instructions and if you get stuck, let us know where with reference the instructions.....

https://help.talend.com/r/CozvrtMgkSZDW2almB8rRA/lm6ggtRqe9nTDhOuNX0Nkw

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I've already followed this documentations and try to do that but it's not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you downloaded the Remote Engine? Have you got Docker installed? What steps have you covered and what is not working?

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

1. I create an remote engine in Management Console
  2. I installed Talend-RemoteEngine-V2.11.9-234-Windows
  3. Paste Remote Engine key and enter the url and account info as I send above
  4. Intallation finish but I can't see any remote engine on Pipeline desiginer

I don't have docker, because it's never mentioned before. Please can we set up a zoom call, it's very urgent matter. Please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's best that you raise a support call.

0695b00000OClgEAAT.png

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

We don't have big data tools for Engine Gen2, and Micheal Stew Senior Solutions Engineer in Talend, sending me just remote engine instructions. Which is not working either. Also they told me that I can setup a Zoom meeting through this portal. Please I need support. I already did everything on the instruction documents.

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIkypwSyLI they sent me this video, which is not helpful at all