Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cansu
Contributor
Contributor

Set up Remote Engine for Snowflake

I can not configure Snowflake table as Output. I need to create an engine but it didn't work.

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a different type of Remote Engine. It is best that you raise a Support call for this.

This is actually the Community forum. This is for all users (free and subscription users) who have questions on how to achieve certain goals, tips, tricks and general Talend advice. This area of the site gives an opportunity to developers around the world to offer advice based on their experiences and knowledge of using the products in their different domains. Talend staff often help out on here as well, but it is not the Support portal. This section of the site does not offer Zoom assistance. To get that (and I have checked to see that you qualify.....you do), you will need to go to the homepage and look for this button....

0695b00000OCn8dAAD.png 

Click on that and it will take you to the Support area. Once in there, you can raise a case and someone will be able to assist you with this.

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I paired the engine, finally. It's up and running but still I can't see it on the pipeline designer. I also created a running profile for it. Could you please advise why still I can't move my data to snowflake? Do I need a gen2 type engine?

0695b00000OCo1OAAT.jpg0695b00000OCo2gAAD.jpg0695b00000OCo27AAD.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you need a Gen 2 Remote Engine.

cansu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

But in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXvNWIqR4tM, it running the pipeline with cloud engine and deploying data to snowflake. I am very confused. It's Talend's instruction video for Salesforce to Snowflake pipeline.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe this video was intended for our trial period which allowed processing using the Cloud Engine as Remote Engines were not supplied with the trial. Its intention was to show the functionality and not the configuration requirements. However, I have raised this to be looked at.