Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend 7.1 Runtime OSGI Service Locator Parameters

Folks, we are using TOS for ESB 7.1.1 and using the Runtime_ESB container, my question is when I use the OSGI Service Locator option how do I set some parameters to interact with the zookeeper code - such as preAllocSize and snapCount - without these settings the transition logs grow massive. If i set these in the org.talend.esb.locator.server.cfg file then seem to get replaced with a default configuration when we run tesb:start-locator. I would like to set some parameters before the zookeeper server is started.

Thank you

Dave

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Dave,

I did some tests on the Runtime_ESB 7.1.1 SE container, but couldn't reproduce the behaviour you mentioned.

1) start Runtime_ESB 7.1.1 SE container,

2) edit the etc/org.talend.esb.locator.server.cfg by adding some properties e.g. preAllocSize=1234, save it

3) execute tesb:start-locator from the container console

4) check the etc/org.talend.esb.locator.server.cfg, the new properties still there.

If it's something still not working on your side, as alternative you may use the standalone Zookeeper server which is also provided in the ESB 7.1.1 package zip. as in real case the zookeeper normally is started with distributed cluster.

Thanks.

Xilai