Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNayal1600240775
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to Deploy/Start in ESB Conductor - Bundles not Active.

Hi,

Iam using tRest Component in Talend. But when i add this job(feature) to ESB Conductor and try to Deploy .

It says 'All Bundles are not Active' .

When I look at the tesb file for more details It says 'Unable to start container for blueprint bundle'

'org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Unable to instantiate components'

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/ws/rs/InternalServerErrorException

'Failed to open connection: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header:'

When I removed this tRest part of the Job -ESB Conductor was working perfectly fine.

Is there any limitation on tRest Component usage not working in ESB Conductor?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

tRest component is used to call a restful webservice, can you share a screenshot of the job? If it is a DI job, you should add a task in Job conductor and deploy it to Jobserver.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

tRest component is used to call a restful webservice, can you share a screenshot of the job? If it is a DI job, you should add a task in Job conductor and deploy it to Jobserver.

Regards

Shong

LLopeza1682662066
Contributor II
Contributor II

It appears that the issue you are facing is related to a missing class "javax/ws/rs/InternalServerErrorException", which is required for the tRest component to work properly in the ESB Conductor environment. This error suggests that the required library or dependency is not available in the ESB Conductor runtime environment.

To resolve the issue, you may need to check if the required library is included in the ESB Conductor classpath or not. You could also try adding the required dependency to the ESB Conductor's pom.xml file or ensure that the dependency is included in the bundle when deploying to ESB Conductor. Alternatively, you could try using a different component that does not depend on the missing class, or consider using a custom component that provides the required functionality. HomeBargains.co.uk