Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ETalend_Support1613494335
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to deploy - ClassNotFoundException : TalendEndpoint cannot be found

Hello,

I'm setting a local runtime installation, and I encountered some issues on deployment.

I am using a Talend 7.3.1 version, using Runtime installation provided by Talend - nothing special.

I created some test route with a cTalendJob, which is sending a message to activeMQ.

I have no issue running the route in studio, neither on building the route, but when I manually deploy the .kar file in /deploy repository, the route's bundles are in failure (more details attached)

I identified that the issue seems to be related to the cTalendJob, maybe some dependencies are missing, but I have no idea how to correct this.

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It seems the problem was caused by a difference in version between Talend Studio and Talend Runtime - without any patches, the route is working fine.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

is it possible to share your job (route+ ci job) so that we can test in our side?

thanks

Aiming

Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Please find attached the route + job

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for provide the job, but I can't reproduce the issue in my side, the route can be active successfully as the below

it maybe related to the runtime cache data, could you please try the below steps:

1. stop runtime
  2. backup the folder runtime/data as a different name
  3. clear all the files and folders in runtime/data folder
  4. restart runtime

0695b00000SrxL1AAJ.png

Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue seems not resolved, but I have only bundle in failure this time :

0695b00000SrxMnAAJ.png 

I think the real issue may be the Talend Studio installation, because I have the same issue when deploying in development environment (which is working fine for 300+ routes)

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe it's related to your runtime installation issue. it's suggested to download a new ESB manually and extract it.

https://www.opensourceetl.net/tis/tdf_731/Talend-ESB-V7.3.1-20200218143610.zip

(you can find the username and password in talend license email)

Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did try reinstalling both runtime and studio - the problem still persists

Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It seems the problem was caused by a difference in version between Talend Studio and Talend Runtime - without any patches, the route is working fine.