Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HT1107
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to import project in Talend Administrator Center

Hi,

I have created a project under *.GIT storage option and authorized the user to this project.

When I need to import job to the project using Talend Administrator Center, go the error message :

Can not find the job information properties file in uploaded file.

What I already checked :

1. user that I used already authorized to the project
  2. checking the version between TOS and TAC is same 7.2.1
  3. Disabled location upload path Internet Options in IE
  4. Trying with different browser

Is there suggestion I need to check to resolve the issue ? Thank you in advance,

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Did you follow up this online documentation to TalendHelpCenter: Building Jobs to build your job and deploy it in Talend Administration Center?

Best regards

Sabrina

HT1107
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your response.

I tried it already, but showed another error message :

"Save failed: This job was created by an unsupported version of Talend Studio. Talend cannot guarantee the origin of such artifacts which may pose a security risk to your system. Please contact Talend Support for further details about supported versions and our support policies. -- For more information see your log file"

I already followed instruction in this article : https://community.talend.com/s/article/Save-failed-This-Job-was-created-by-an-unsupported-version-of-Studio-FL7fp

TAC Version : 7.2.1.20190620_1446

TOS DI version : Version: 7.2.1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you using talend data integration solution?

With your subscription solution, could you please create a support case on talend support portal so that we could give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina