Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AryaSreenivasanPillai
Contributor
Contributor

case access

We would like to know how I can see a case created by my colleague, need to track it and update the case in his absence. Please advise.

I have my own user ID and my colleague has his own ID through which he created the case.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As I know that the "super user" is able to access the created case when both of you belong to the same license configuration.

Could you please create a support case to request a "super user" role so that our colleagues from support team will check it with your sale account and email address to see if it is possible to assign the role of "super user" to you through support cycle with priority?

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Creating-a-Support-case-in-Salesforce-sNm7c

Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As I know that the "super user" is able to access the created case when both of you belong to the same license configuration.

Could you please create a support case to request a "super user" role so that our colleagues from support team will check it with your sale account and email address to see if it is possible to assign the role of "super user" to you through support cycle with priority?

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Creating-a-Support-case-in-Salesforce-sNm7c

Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

AryaSreenivasanPillai
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, we have raised this case with Talend and they changed the role to superuser. Now we are able to see all the cases created by other users in my team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great you are able to see all the cases created by your team members and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina