Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor

failed to deploy artifacts

Hi Team,

While publishing job to TAC ,i am getting below error.Please help me out

Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.example.sig.job:tsystem:zip:0.1.0 from/to maven-releases (http://localhost:8081/repository/maven-releases/): Error transferring file: Connection refused: connect

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @NNekkanti1658462243 (SIG)

We see that you've raised a support case on talend support portal. There is a latest reply from our support team that please configure the same in Studio as well as in IP/Hostname and then try to publish the job and let us know if you still face issues.

Could you please check it? Feel free to let us know if there is any help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, I worked around the things what support team instructed but still facing same error. Thanks N Navyasri Engineer Emp.Id:27632 Sent from Mail<> for Windows
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please update your support case with your result on talend support portal and we would give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority if needed?

Best regards

Sabrina

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, While publishing job from Studio toTAC,I got following error. PFA Thanks N Navyasri Engineer Emp.Id:27632 Sent from Mail<> for Windows