Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbiJeev
Creator
Creator

increase jvm memory for jobserver

hi,
  Is there a way to increase jvm memory of jobserver in linux enviroment, we are having jobs in TAC which needs some more memory. I know we can increase it for single job by clicking jvm parameters for a particular job. But want to know is there a way to increase entire jobserver jvm memory.
Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Actually,    you can modify it in TAC->Job Conductor->JVM to increase memory.  There is no need to change configuration of Job Server.
Best regards
Sabrina
AbiJeev
Creator
Creator
Author

hi,
    I don't want to increase jvm for one particular job, but for entire jvm of jobserver? is there a way?

mamohan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
If the linux machine has more memory than jobserver and i am increasing memory for one particular job in studio run>advanced setting, Will it still run with the memory defined in jobserver or it will take the memory from linux machine based on availability?
prachisoitkar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I also have the same question. Increasing RAM memory on Job server will directly improve overall job performance of all the jobs on Job server ? or do we need to make any changes in configuration after increasing memory on job server?