Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbiJeev
Creator
Creator

increase jvm memory for jobserver

hi,
  Is there a way to increase jvm memory of jobserver in linux enviroment, we are having jobs in TAC which needs some more memory. I know we can increase it for single job by clicking jvm parameters for a particular job. But want to know is there a way to increase entire jobserver jvm memory.
Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Actually,    you can modify it in TAC->Job Conductor->JVM to increase memory.  There is no need to change configuration of Job Server.
Best regards
Sabrina
AbiJeev
Creator
Creator
Author

hi,
    I don't want to increase jvm for one particular job, but for entire jvm of jobserver? is there a way?

mamohan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
If the linux machine has more memory than jobserver and i am increasing memory for one particular job in studio run>advanced setting, Will it still run with the memory defined in jobserver or it will take the memory from linux machine based on availability?
prachisoitkar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I also have the same question. Increasing RAM memory on Job server will directly improve overall job performance of all the jobs on Job server ? or do we need to make any changes in configuration after increasing memory on job server?