Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

007E0000 error

Hi,
I am working on TOS 3.0.3.r21383. After importing data from a CSV and realized some job correctly I am workin on the next step of my process (called establishment_step1).
Unfortunately, I get this error message:
Starting job establishment_step1 at 14:59 25/03/2009.
connecting to socket on port 3994
connected
Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_2
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid handle value: 007E0000
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1$establishmentStruct.readValuesData(establishment_step1.java:20911)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.loadDataValues(AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.java:134)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.next(OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.java:226)
at org.talend.designer.components.persistent.PersistentSortedLookupManager.next(PersistentSortedLookupManager.java:351)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.tPostgresqlInput_1Process(establishment_step1.java:17263)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.runJobInTOS(establishment_step1.java:26571)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1.main(establishment_step1.java:26453)
Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid handle value: 007E0000
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readHandle(ObjectInputStream.java:1433)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1490)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1732)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
at insee_sirene.establishment_step1_0_1.establishment_step1$establishmentStruct.readValuesData(establishment_step1.java:20769)
... 6 more
disconnected
Job establishment_step1 ended at 15:01 25/03/2009.

The job process is shown in the picture below, the number '113' changes each time I run the process ie crash never occurs for the same line.
Question:
* do you know where this issue come from?
* How could I get more information about this error?
* any tips?
Many thanks for your help,
Y.
Labels (3)
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think that BigDecimal type is giving troubles. Infact, on that table that couldn't store temp data on disk I changed data type (using SQL TO_CHAR) and now it's working. But of course it's not a 'clean' solution...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
In case it's feasible, use the type Double instead of BigDecimal and it works fine.
Regards,
Rabih Dagher
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

think also that BigDecimal type is giving troubles.
alevy
Creator III
Creator III

If you follow the bug link above, you'll see this was fixed in v4.0.1.