Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Build job and apply corresponding context

Hello,

it seems that my builded job uses the wrong context file.

I trigger my build as usually:

0683p000009MZsQ.png

The extracted file has the normal structure where I can find the context file under

local_project > lbase_branchen_0_1 > context

When I open the open the Default.properties file I can see that the IP I specified is correctly updated. BUT:

The root folder also caintains the corresponding jar file of my job. When I open it I can see the following structure:

• internal
  • local_project > lbase_branchen_0_1
  • META-INF

The local_project folder contains the class files and another folder context. This Default.propoerties file contains the old IP which is wrong and generating a timeout error.

How can I build my job without the jar file containing the wrong Default.properties?

Many thanks & kind regards

AK

Labels (2)
3 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Arko , you can choose any one of it.

1) you can build with the correct context file while building from drop-down list.

2) you can change the parameter values in the defalt context file from local_project > lbase_branchen_0_1 > context

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

1) There is no option in the drop down I could change

2) I already changed the values in my context file: It gets exported BUT there are two locations it gets exported (as mentioned). The changes does not take effect in the second location.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Found the 'problem':

I only changed the IP in the context file but I did not trigger a rebuild of class files. What I did: I run the job so that all existing class files and the corresponding folder inclusiv context were deleted and recreated.

Thanks & best regards

AK