Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA621858188
Creator
Creator

Build of 200 jobs at once dynamically

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have 200 jobs and need to create the build of these 200 jobs at once. Can anyone help me how can I do it in a dynamic way so that it will be helpful.

Also I need to have this build with the folder name as the jobname for each build job (will have .bat file inside folder)

Thanks in advance.

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It is possible to construct a command via maven to build multiple jobs in a project from Studio.

Please have a look at this documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Customizing Maven build script templates

Best regards

Sabrina

scena1682747023
Contributor II
Contributor II

To create builds for 200 jobs simultaneously and dynamically with folder names matching the job names, you can use a scripting or programming language like Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Iterate over the list of job names and for each job, create a folder using the job name as the folder name. Then, copy the .bat file into each corresponding folder. Finally, trigger the build process for each job using the appropriate commands or scripts. This approach automates the build creation process, organizes builds into separate folders, and enables efficient handling of multiple jobs.

TigerIsHome.com