Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khouloudy
Contributor
Contributor

Could not generate the XML stream caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character '>' (code 62) expected '=' at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,195].

Hello,

I created a web service in talend esb that allows you to search for an account (salesforce object) using the following criteria (id, name, first name, date of birth).

The web service works in the first part when I call the identifier of an account it returns me (id, firstname, lastname,).but I have other fields to display in the response as date of birth.(no display).it returns me the following error message:

Could not generate the XML stream caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character '>' (code 62) expected '='

at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,195].

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not generate the XML stream caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character '>' (code 62) expected '='

at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,195].

at org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:118)

at org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:65)

at org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:53)

at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:137)

at org.apache.cxf.wsdl.interceptors.BareOutInterceptor.handleMessage(BareOutInterceptor.java:68)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308)

at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:90)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308)

at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)

at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:267)

at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:247)

at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:79)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:257)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1345)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:205)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1247)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:220)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:505)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:370)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:267)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:698)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:804)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character '>' (code 62) expected '='

at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,195]

at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedChar(StreamScanner.java:647)

at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleNsAttrs(BasicStreamReader.java:3032)

at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleStartElem(BasicStreamReader.java:2963)

at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromTree(BasicStreamReader.java:2839)

at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1073)

at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:795)

at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:724)

at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:650)

at org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:114)

... 28 more

Any help?

Thank you ,

Khouloud

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gjeremy1617088143

Hi @khouloud yaakoubi​ , it seems you have an unhautorised character in your xml data here ">" is used normally for anchor not in the field value.

can you send some capture img of the job ?

Send me love and kudos

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

Hi @khouloud yaakoubi​ , it seems you have an unhautorised character in your xml data here ">" is used normally for anchor not in the field value.

can you send some capture img of the job ?

Send me love and kudos

Khouloudy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @guenneguez jeremy​ Thank you .I resolve the problem and you answer is correct .it is an invalid character in my wsdl file.