Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer portal Salesforce to MySQL

Hi all,

Im trying to start a project that will give our clients a portal allowing them to view their info mainly (from Salesforce) make payments, upload attachments etc and all this info will link to their Salesforce record, additionally we also have other database systems with info that we want to display to the user i.e any properties they may own this will come from another database system.

I believe I can get Talend to sync salesforce to a MySql database and back, depending on the rules I put in place? Also I'd be able to sync other databases to this single source that would allow a developer to create a front end interacting with a single database whilst Talend handles the sync jobs?

I've written a bunch of ETL scripts that pulls data from all the various platforms we use via their respective APIs and stores this in a mysql data warehouse. I'm wondering what the best way to go about this project would be?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There are so many elements to this question. It would take quite a while for a response to be written to answer this. I notice you used a "Real-Time" label. If you want real-time you will need to use the ESB. With this you can also easily use web services and have the opportunity to use many third party APIs. If you narrow down the question, you are more likely to get a better answer.