Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Download de imagens

Dear, how are you!

I need to download images through a certain URL. I have a table in an oracle base where one of the columns has the Url's that I need to access to then download these images. I'm using a tOracleConnection to open the connection to the bank and read the table, then a tFlowToIterate component to be able to read the table line by line. After downloading these images, I will have to upload them to a server via FTP. I am not getting ahead in this process, could someone help me in the development of this solution

0683p000009M92I.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
In next subjob, use a tFileList to iterate each files in the directory and put them to FTP server using tFTPPut component. Please refer to the component documentation and learn these components.

Regards
Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
In next subjob, use a tFileList to iterate each files in the directory and put them to FTP server using tFTPPut component. Please refer to the component documentation and learn these components.

Regards
Shong
Jmiles1658991691
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Shicong Hong​ 

I want to download image from sharepoint. I have tried with tFileFatch & able to download .jpeg but when I'm trying to open it then its showing me error

Error:- It appears that we don't support this file format

0695b00000UwBHsAAN.png 

0695b00000UwBHxAAN.png0695b00000UwBI7AAN.png0695b00000UwBIHAA3.png