Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic SQL Input queries for lookups

Hi! 

First I want to say thank you for always helping me out, this community is very responsive and helpful!

I want to know if it's possible to create dynamic lookup queries for each row from main input query

Let's say i have this structure:

Salesforce INPUT (lookup)

|

SQLInput (5 rows) > tmap > salesforceOUTPUT

for the Salesforce INPUT lookup, i want to set the query to only select based on a value for each row from the SQLinput.

That way it doens't have to select all the records then do a lookup which can slow things down

Thank you!!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@shong  and @Zykros , i believe we can call  globalMapkey in tSalesfoce input query which we set in in tmap.so that it will extract the required data for each row .

0683p000009M8SG.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Zykros , You may try with reload for each row option in tmap to get the specific record lookup.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@manodwhb, I think Zykros don't want to load all lookup records in memory if the volume of data set is very big. He want to add a condition on tSalesforceInput to select only the records based on a value from the current row. right? @Zykros.
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@shong  and @Zykros , i believe we can call  globalMapkey in tSalesfoce input query which we set in in tmap.so that it will extract the required data for each row .

0683p000009M8SG.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you @manodwhb and @shong !!