Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ETL - Improve speed of process

Dear friends, I have a problem in Talend Open Studio. My job is described as below: 
tOracleInput ---> (1) TMap (Modify data) --> (2) tWriteJSONFields --> (3) tMongoDBOutput
In Oracle database, there are around 300k records.  The processing speed of (1) and (2) is around  3054,98rows/s, but in (3) is only around 10rows/s due to the process of tWriteJSONFields. The questions are: 
- How can I improve the speed of (3)? 
- Some time, there is an OutMemory Exception because data which is cached in (2) waiting for the process of tWriteJSONFields is over load. So can I limit a number of rows each time. More clearly, there are 300k records in Oracle, if the number of rows processed in tMap equals to an amount of rows (for example: for each 1000 records), the tOracleInput sleeps and wait for the next iteration. 
Any suggestion will be appreciate. Thanks so much!  
Labels (4)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
For your "OutofMemory" exception, could you please take a look at KB article: TalendHelpCenter:Exception: outOfMemory to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina