Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in tRunJob

Hi!

I have the following design that according to the code has an error, but I do not know what it is.

0683p000009M2Bs.png0683p000009M1u7.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have created a context variable parameter in your tRunJob component but the value is not given. This has created the issue in your job. I was able to recreate the same issue for my sample job.

0683p000009M2C2.pngBefore adding value

0683p000009M1tg.pngAfter adding valuePlease refer the screenshots for before and after making the change.

Hope I have answered your query 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any error message printed on console?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have created a context variable parameter in your tRunJob component but the value is not given. This has created the issue in your job. I was able to recreate the same issue for my sample job.

0683p000009M2C2.pngBefore adding value

0683p000009M1tg.pngAfter adding valuePlease refer the screenshots for before and after making the change.

Hope I have answered your query 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@fredypr_03

Could you please advise whether the details have helped to resolve your issue?

If yes, could you please mark the topic as resolved? Kudos are also welcome 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi