Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clubiste84
Contributor II
Contributor II

[FATAL]: - tDie_1 null

Hello ,

when i execute my simple job i have usualie same erreur message with tdie

[FATAL]: tlnd_core_finance.test123_0_1.test123 - tDie_1 null
routines.system.TDieException
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.tDie_1Process(test123.java:592)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(test123.java:458)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.runJobInTOS(test123.java:1929)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.main(test123.java:1757)
0683p000009M1rT.png

can you help me whay this tDie is null ?

thks

Labels (3)
16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for linking me in here @nthampi 

I have been able to load this job into my v7.1.1 install (I do not have v6 on my machine either). I was not able to see the issue that is being demonstrated. I suspect that this may be a minor bug in v6. 

@yham it looks like you are using the subscription product. As such, you should have access to support. I have not seen this before, however it may be a known issue and there may be a patch for this. Can you contact support who will be able to help you.

yham
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all for your time.
I will contact the support and get you a feed back on this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem

Isabel_R
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Same problem here with Talend 6.3, do you have any answer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are using v6.* and have a support agreement, speak to support as there may be a suitable patch. If you are using the Open Source edition, I would advise trying out an upgrade to v7.

jfisher1
Contributor
Contributor

Still seeing this behavior when using a tdie with tlogcatcher in the job, as of Studio 8.0

Pawel_M
Contributor II
Contributor II

Version: 8.0.1

Build id: R2023

The problem is still here, what is more important is that a null exception is pushed to the parent job instead of actually an error.

so it shows an incorrect course of error sam in the management console, I had to print to log in before tdie to know what was going on

[INFO ] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- ORA-01089: immediate shutdown or close in progress - no operations are permitted,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,SQL*Loader-2026: the load was aborted because SQL Loader cannot continue.,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,ORA-24338: statement handle not executed

[ERROR] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- tDie_2 - The die message: SQLLDR error :ORA-01089: immediate shutdown or close in progress - no operations are permitted,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,SQL*Loader-2026: the load was aborted because SQL Loader cannot continue.,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,ORA-24338: statement handle not executed

[FATAL] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- tDie_2 null

routines.system.TDieException: null

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.tDie_2Process(test.java:974) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.tFileList_1Process(test.java:3489) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:7104) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:6784) [classes/:?]

[statistics] disconnected